Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Question: I always have to get my hair trimmed because i have many split ends. I have long hair, but it can never grow any longer. I have been doing it with regular hair scissors and they work just as well. It might ruin my hair cut, which is what I'm worried about, but i also don't want to cut my hair shorter..?


YouTips4U: Hi, I think your ends may need so many trims because your they are drying out and splitting. Be sure you are using the proper shampoo for your hair type (try one for long hair) and that you condition after each shampoo. After you towel dry, always apply a leave-in conditioner before drying. This will protect your hair. If you are going to trim your own hair, please buy hair cutting scissors. Using the wrong scissor can damage your ends leading to further breakage.

No comments:

Post a Comment