Friday, October 22, 2010

Deodorant Recommendation!

I am always in search of deodorants without aluminum to recommend to you that work great. I just tried Degree Natural Effects Deodorant Solid in Honeysuckle and tea tree oil. It's wonderful and I highly recommend it. It's a clear solid and goes on smooth and smells wonderful. It did not irritate me, and I still smelled lovely after a two-hour workout! It's a keeper, and I think you'll love it too. I have been searching for a deodorant (not anti-antiperspirant deodorant)that's made by a name-brand company with a nice fresh smell. This is the first I've come across, and it's terrific. I have noticed that in the past, companies made deodorant-only products for men, but not women. I think they finally listened to our request for an aluminum-free, non-antiperspirant deodorant. I personally have called quite a few of the antiperspirant manufacturers to request this, so kudos to Unilever for listening. If you would like more information on Natural Deodorants or you would like to learn more about what antiperspirants that contain aluminum do to your body and why I don't recommend using them, please click here to go to my video on YouTube: Healthier Underarm Deodorants For Preventing Armpit Odor - Risks of Aluminum Antiperpirants To Body

No comments:

Post a Comment