Saturday, January 26, 2013

Kale

Kale is a dark green leafy vegetable and is a member of the cabbage family of vegetables. It's a high fiber, low calorie, fat-free vegetable. If you haven't tried it yet, I hope you will. I just uploaded a video to YouTube that will tell you all about it's important benefits to your body and I show you step by step how I prepare it. It's so versatile, you can eat it with almost any meal you are having. It's a great cancer fighter, rich in flavenoids, carotenoids, and many important vitamins and minerals such as Vitamins C, E, K, B, Iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium and lutein. So please check out my YouTube video to learn more about Kale and I hope you will add it to your diet. Here's the link to my video: How to Make Kale - Lose Weight with this High Fiber Nutritious Food See you on YouTube, -YouTips4U

No comments:

Post a Comment