Sunday, May 7, 2017

Make Your Commute Count

If you're looking for ways to improve your commute to work, how about listening to an audiobook. I have found that I actually look forward to my longer drives now because I listen to an audiobook. I just love self-help and motivational books and listening to this type of content starts my day off with an incredibly positive spirit.  It's also a wonderful remedy if you're having a rather down day. You can get audiobooks in your local library, or on Audible.Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks I also recommend listening to audiobooks when you're doing mundane chores. It's something I've done for years and can really make you look forward to your chores! Let me know some of your favorite books, I would love to listen to them.
- Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment