Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Is Your Ionic Hair Dryer Causing Your Hair to Be Flat, Dry, and Limp

I was recently in the market for a second blow dryer and doing a bit of research on what to buy. I noticed that nearly every hair dryer or heat styling tool on the market today boasted using negative ions technology. Their claim is that ionic infusion technology will shorten drying time, add shine, and eliminate frizz and static. As someone who is always interested in the science behind such claims, I wanted to know if this really worked or is it just marketing, and are negative ions good for my hair. I have long hair and had been experiencing some issues with dryness and lack of volume, so I did my own research into this ionic technology and then I did a little experiment comparing an ionic hair dryer with a non-ionic hair dryer. To find out what I learned and the results of my comparison, watch my YouTube video: Is Your Hair Dry, Flat, Thin, Or Limp? It Could Be Your Ionic Hair Dryer!
I think you will find it very helpful!

-YouTips4U




1 comment: