Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Why You May Want To Stop Getting A Manicure and Go Natural Nails

Did you know that natural nails are in! They sure are, and I'm so excited because I love natural nails and have been growing my nails and wearing them long and natural for years. Don't get me wrong, I love nail polish, but I know that when I polish my nails, I can expect them to become more brittle and to eventually break. It never fails. But there are many other reasons to go natural with your nails that you should be aware of if you get manicures and pedicures which I talk about in my recent YouTube video, 10 Reasons You Want To Stop Getting A Manicure and Go Natural Nails. In addition to the reasons why you may want to stop getting a manicure and pedicure, I also share some excellent tips on how to grow your nails that you don't want to miss. It's a very informative video that should not be missed if you love nails.

-YouTips4U

No comments:

Post a Comment