Monday, August 31, 2009

Highlighting Your Hair

I'm 17 and I've never straightend ma hair cuz i don't wanna damage my hair. Well now i want highlights. I'm just scared cuz i don't want to damage my hair so I'm gonna ask my hair stylist to give me semi-permanent highlights
but I'm still scared. So my question 2 u is: how much is it going to damage my hair :(
i have dark brown, curly hair.
hope u can help



YouTips4U: Hi, putting some highlights into you hair is such a great way to brighten it up; they add depth and dimension to your hair. You don't have to do a lot of them. A few placed nicely around your face can be all you need. They can be drying to your hair, so you just make sure to condition properly. Be sure to find a good hairdresser - that's the key to good highlights. The best thing to do is ask someone you come across whose hair you like and ask her where she gets here hair done and who does it. Then go to that place and see that particular colorist/stylist.

No comments:

Post a Comment