Saturday, February 20, 2010

Natural Products to Help Treat Dandruff

Question: I have a dandruff condition, but I would like to use a more natural shampoo instead of the dandruff shampoos like Head and Shoulders. Do you have any suggestions?


Hi, yes I do! You can use shampoo that contains Tea Tree Oil. Tea Tree Oil a great natural antiseptic and has shown great success in treating mild to moderate cases of dandruff. You can buy 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil and mix a small amount of it into your regular shampoo, or you can buy an already formulated shampoo that contains tea tree oil. Here are two that I can recommend: Desert Essence Daily Replenishing Tea Tree Shampoo, and Nature's Gate Tea Tree Calming Shampoo. Please take a look at my video on YouTube about Dandruff and other scalp conditions. I think you will find it very helpful. Hair Tips on DANDRUFF, Oily,Dry,Itchy,Flaky Scalp Conditions, Seborrhea - Symptoms & Treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment