Hi Everybody, looking to give your hair a special little conditioning boost? I have a great tip for you. Next time you shampoo your hair try this tip when you apply your conditioner.
1) Squeeze out all water in your hair after you have rinsed out the shampoo.
2) Next, apply your conditioner of choice. Please remember to place conditioner on your hair from the base of the back of your head down; not your scalp hair.
3) Next, pour a small nickle size amount of olive oil into your wet hands and rub them together to distribute the oil in your hands.
4) Gently smooth the olive oil onto your long hair (remember you are placing the olive oil over your conditioner that's already on your hair).
5) Wait about 2 minutes and rinse with warm water as you usually do. Just before you turn off the water, rinse your hair with cold water to close the cuticle and give your hair great shine.
6) Comb and style as usual.
You will love the amazing results. Your hair will be soft and shiny and retain a lot of moisture. This is great for those of you with dry, damaged, or color-treated hair, or anyone who what's soft shiny conditioned hair.
See you soon on YouTube :o)