Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How to Gain Weight

Hi, I have two babies and during both pregnancies I lost so much weight. Now I would love to gain more weight. I would like to have a really small waist and big booty and legs, but I just don't know what to do. I know I have to eat to gain weight for my butt, and eat right for my waist and stomach. Right now I weigh 115 lbs. I would like to weigh 140. Can you help me?

YouTips4U Ans.: Trying to gain weight can take time just like losing weight can because you want to gain weight with healthy foods not junk foods that are high in saturated fats, trans fats, and refined sugar. I recommend adding more healthy fats and proteins to your diet like lean meats, fish, poultry, olive oil, peanut butter or other nut butters, nuts, seeds, avocados, things that will be more calorie dense. You'll also want to add healthy carbohydrates like fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Whenever you have an apple, add some peanut butter. Eat these calorie dense meals more frequently and you will gain weight. Eat five or six smaller balanced meals throughout the day rather than eating three large meals. This is also helpful if you are not used to eating a lot at one sitting.

You will want to focus your exercise more on resistance exercises such as lifting weights. This will help you firm and tone your body and is a better choice for gaining weight than aerobic/cardio exercises. Cardio exercise such as running, jogging, and cycling is better for fat loss. Excessive aerobic training may cause you to lose more weight. You can do resistance exercises at home with sit ups, push ups, and dumbbells, or in a gym with weight equipment. Please visit my YouTube Channel as I have many exercise videos uploaded that you can do right at home to help you have a toned shapely figure.

See you on YouTube,
-YouTips4U

No comments:

Post a Comment