Saturday, December 31, 2011

Start Exercising Today

Hi Everybody, it's almost time to say goodbye to 2011. I hope it was a good one for you. Now it's time to look ahead and focus on 2012. This is the perfect time to make a pact with yourself to exercise more. I have uploaded many exercise videos to help motivate you to make exercise a regular part of your life. So, how about starting tomorrow, January 1, 2012, you do just 10 minutes of high-impact cardio exercise three times a week. I have uploaded on YouTube two terrific 10-minute cardio workouts. If you are new to aerobic exercise, that's great, you may need to modify the movements. Remember not to just stop if you feel winded, you must keep moving a bit until your heart rate comes back down to normal. You will love the new-found energy that exercise brings you. Also, research indicates that just 10 minutes of high-impact exercise can boost a women's bone strength significantly.

Happy New Year and I'll see you on YouTube,
-YouTips4U

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that your tips are very helpful. I was wondering if i start doing exercise in the morning (I'm a morning person) is it good to eat breakfast and like what would be good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you health in 2012! Keep up with good work! fitness and beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you suggest certain exercises for people with . I like to walk and I ride my stationary bike. I tried your total arms workout with dumbbells and loved that. Today I tried your low impact aerobic cardio and I was totally out of breath in about 10 minutes. I use to be so strong and fit and I would like to regain any strength I can. Do you think it might just be increasing a little each day of the low impact aerobic exercise or would you suggest something different? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry that would be lung problems. I couldn't seem to correct my above post?

    ReplyDelete