Monday, September 24, 2012

Who Should Pay for the Date When a Woman Asks Out a Man?

Hi YouTips4u, I love your dating series on YouTube,and I need some advice. I really like a guy I just met. Instead of waiting for him to ask me out, is it o.k. if I ask him out, or is that being too pushy and I'll just turn him off? Do you think it's better if I just wait and hope he asks me. Also, who pays if I ask him out. Is it assumed that I should pay?

YouTips4U Answer: That is a terrific question! Research shows that most men still like to be the one to ask a woman out and most women prefer to be asked. However, it is not set in stone, so if you want to go out with him and you don't want to wait and hope he asks you, go ahead and ask him out. I don't think he will be offended, rather he will be flattered. Since you are the one inviting him out, tradition says you would be the one to pay. So be sure you pick a place or event that is within your budget to pay for two. If he insists on paying, don't argue, just accept graciously and thank him. He may be more comfortable paying even though you made the first move.

Good luck!
-YouTips4U

No comments:

Post a Comment