Monday, April 4, 2016

How to Avoid Heat Damaged Hair

Repetitive heat styling can cause hair to become porous and brittle and can lead to split ends and breakage. You can help your hair retain it's important natural moisture and strength by reducing the amount of heat styling you do to your hair. This is especially important if you are trying to grow or maintain long hair.  If you want healthy resilient hair, it's important to be aware of not drying it out and work to protect those important moisture bonds found in the shaft of the hair.  My video above offers you a natural, no-heat alternative to straightening your hair so you can limit the amount of heat styling you do and protect your hair. Try to give your hair a break from using a flat iron or blow dryer as often as you can and allow it to air dry naturally to help it retain it's moisture. We all have days we can do this where it's not so important for us to have perfectly styled hair. I do it frequently. I find it especially important in the winter when the air is dry and less humid and my home is dry from the heat.  If you would like to learn to Straighten Your Hair Without Using Any Heat, then please watch my excellent video above from my YouTube Channel.  I show you step by step an easy method on how you can straighten your hair while it air dries, without using any heat. I have many other no-heat styling videos on YouTube so please check them out after you watch this one. I think you will find them very helpful and realize there is a lot you can do without using heat all the time!
- YouTips4U


No comments:

Post a Comment