Saturday, June 17, 2017

Will Doing Facial Exercises Prevent Wrinkles

Facial wrinkles occur on our skin due to gravity pulling down on our facial muscles, and the natural breakdown of skin's elasticity due to aging. Lack of moisture and sun exposure will accelerate this process. In my opinion, as someone who has been practicing excellent skin care habits and health conscious living for my entire life, and giving advice to many people based on personal experience and my own research, facial exercises pull the skin too much, and once the skin starts losing it's elasticity, wrinkles can develop. Constantly wrinkling or furrowing or puckering will create wrinkles or worsen the ones you have. You need to do the opposite and that is to relax the facial muscles and help them smooth out, as I advocate in my facial massage videos on YouTube. Please check them out, I think you will find them very beneficial to smooth out your lines and wrinkles.
Prevent and Reverse Wrinkles With Facial MassagePrevent and Reverse Forehead Wrinkles and Frown Lines with Targeted Forehead Massage

No comments:

Post a Comment