Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Spruce Up Your Wardrobe

One of the best ways to spruce up your wardrobe without spending a ton of money is to accessorize. With just the right addition of a rich leather bag or long layered necklace, you can revitalize many outfits, and don't forget about a trendy belt.

One of my favorite go-to looks is a white t-shit that's fitted, a pair of denim jeans, a black or brown leather belt, a black leather bag and some black shoes or boots. I bring this look together with a beautiful silver or gold long chain, some hoop earrings,  and I'm ready for anything. If it's chilly outside I grab my denim jacket or my black blazer or even my leather jacket. Instant chic.  Don't forget the red lipstick! You can substitute denim jeans for black jeans and have an equally dressy chic look. Want to make an even bigger statement, try red shoes!

-YouTips4U



No comments:

Post a Comment