Friday, October 2, 2020

Will Vitamin E Help Lower My Cholesterol

Experts recommend getting vitamin E from foods rather than supplements since there is no conclusive evidence that supplements lower cholesterol or reduce the risk of heart attack.  Good food sources of vitamin E include vegetable oils, eggs, wheat germ, green leafy vegetables, dried beans, nuts, fish, and meat. If you're taking vitamin E supplements, be aware that the American Heart Association has reported that taking 400 IU or more of Vitamin E can increase the risk of death and should be avoided. It's always best to get your vitamins and nutrition from natural foods.



🌹Please check out my Favorite Products Page on AMAZON where you will find all my favorite products I recommend in one convenient spot: My Amazon Product Page

No comments:

Post a Comment