Saturday, January 29, 2011

Help for Clearing Your Skin of Pimples

Hi YouTips4U, I hope you can help me. I wash my face three times a day and I have used so many different cleansers, but my face still breaks out with pimples. What should I do different?


YouTips4U: Using many different cleansers on your face just may be the cause of your problem. When you stop one cleanser and start another, very often you are swinging your skin between getting better and getting worse. You are never really giving your skin condition a chance to clear. In this case consistency would benefit you. I recommend that you stick to the same routine for about 2 months to give your face a chance to replace all the old infected skin cells with new ones. Wash your face twice a day with a cleanser that contains salicylic acid, then spot apply a benzoyl peroxide pimple treatment product to your pimples. The salicylic acid will help to unclog your pores and the acne treatment will help to kill bacteria and heal the pimples. If you have sensitive skin which is prone to dryness and redness, instead of using a cleanser with salicylic acid, I recommend you use a mild cleanser such as Purpose Soap-Free Face Wash, but do still spot treat your pimples. Also, you do want to pay attention to your diet. Foods high in fat, refined sugar and refined carbohydrates can contribute to breakouts, so keep your diet low fat and your carbs complex (whole grain). Exercise is another great skin healer. Exercise brings blood to your face and improves circulation and healing. Exercise will definitely help clear up your skin.

See you on YouTube,
YouTips4U

1 comment:

  1. Hellow Im kathryn I want to ask you a queation srry i dint notice how to email you.
    if i leave my hair freely after combing all tangles it will be tangled in a few min and i just cant leave my hair freely
    help please please email my answer at helengudala@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete