Saturday, February 9, 2013

Beauty

Hi Guys!

 I posted this quote to my Facebook and so many people wrote me about how it inspired them in their own lives about how they were feeling about themselves. I decided I would print it here on my blog as well for those who did not see it:

 “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
 ― Marilyn Monroe

So true isn't it. In this age of cosmetic quick fixes, I think true unique beauty is being lost. I do think beauty lies in the little quirky features that make "YOU" "YOU". So, don't pick yourself apart about a birthmark, hairstyle, wrinkle, breast size, etc. and always think twice about permanent cosmetic alterations because you just may miss the "old You". I think it takes years for people especially women, to realize the true natural beauty that's unique to them and to embrace it. My hope is that the younger generation will come to this realization sooner rather than later because quick fixes are so prevalent now in the media that young people often feel they don't measure up to the media personalities. So my message to all the beautiful young teens and 20 somethings is that the very people you idealize are just as insecure as you feel at times and their fear of not being accepted by their audience drives them to alter their natural beauty with more than just hair and makeup. It used to be that only older actors and actresses did this sort of thing to try to erase years of aging or a bad lifestyle, so they could continue working in film etc.in younger roles. It is unfortunate that now we see so many young beautiful girls altering their faces, breast, etc. before they even reach full maturity. I hope this trend will fade as trends often do, but it can take years to happen and that means that someday many people will look back at a high school or middle school photo and wish they still looked like they used to.

 There is power in acceptance of yourself, so please try that first, O.K. 

See you on YouTube,
 -YouTips4U

1 comment:

  1. This is just the information I am finding everywhere.Me and my friend were arguing about an issue similar to this! Now I know that I was right.Thanks for the information you post. I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.
    aesthetic clinic

    ReplyDelete