Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Honor Those We Depend On During Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic

I hope you enjoy my latest YouTube video, Happy News and Coronavirus (COVID-19) Tips, and it gives you some hope and prospective during these difficult times. I would also like to give a shout out to all the people who are working tirelessly to provide us with the resources and stability that we need during these hard times. YOU ARE ALL HEROES. We know you are all concerned for your own health and the health of your families and yet you go to work each day on the front lines ready to help and do your jobs in spite of your fear. We honor you for giving of yourselves, whether you are a grocery store owner, doctor, nurse, flight attendant, pilot, pharmacist, manufacturer of products, and the list goes on, we all appreciate your hard work and sacrifice, and we wish you continued good health. I hope everyone will join me in gratitude and appreciation for all the wonderful people everywhere that we depend on every day in our lives and especially in times like these. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
xo Linda❤️
YouTips4U



No comments:

Post a Comment