Sunday, April 5, 2020

Stay Home and Make Chicken Parmigiana

In my latest video below, I share with you my healthy recipe for a favorite Italian dish called Chicken Parmigiana, a/k/a Chicken Parmesan or Chicken Parm as it is so often called here in the U.S.A. It's one of the most delicious and hearty dishes, and it's easy to make. I show you step by step how to make it, so don't be intimidated if you are new to cooking. If you have made chicken parmesan before, I encourage you to try my recipe because it's healthier for you as I do not fry the chicken in oil, I bake it. With my recipe, you will get the same amazing hearty taste, but it's healthier for your body and easier to digest. So while we are all currently confined to our homes as we ride out the coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic, what better way to spend our time than cooking delicious homemade meals. I hope you will give my recipe a try and share this video with a friend. Stay well and God bless.

-Linda
YouTips4U





No comments:

Post a Comment