Thursday, April 16, 2020

Cover Your Gray Hair Instantly! No Messy Dyes!

In my latest video below, I share with you a fantastic product that I recently tried for my son's wedding. I noticed a few gray hairs at a very noticeable spot on the top of my head. Not wanting to commit to dying my hair just for one little grey spot, and also not wanting to take a chance on anything new right before the wedding, I decided to try Everpro Gray Away Temporary Root Concealer. I tell you all about my experience in the video as well as show you the different products so you can decide what's best for you. This is especially helpful information during these stay-at-home times where we have no access to a salon or hairdresser for root touch ups. Please share this video to help others.

 -Linda
YouTips4U






No comments:

Post a Comment