Saturday, February 9, 2019

How To Make Healthy Baked, Not Fried Eggplant Parmesan

Come cook with me and learn how to make my authentic eggplant parmesan recipe that I prepare in a way that is very healthy and nutritious for you. In my latest YouTube cooking video below, I show you step by step how to make my homemade eggplant parmigiana recipe that is 100% baked, not fried, and has no additional salt added. Eggplant parmesan is traditionally made by frying eggplant slices in hot oil and uses salt to sweat the eggplant. Eggplant, in particular, is a vegetable that absorbs a great deal of oil making traditional eggplant parmesan a very heavy and caloric meal. However, my no-fry homemade recipe is lighter, healthier, and even tastier than the fried version, and I even add my own special twist which I think you will love. It tastes absolutely amazing and it's one of my family’s favorite dishes that I make. So learn from a real Italian how to make mouth-watering eggplant parmesan, and you will learn how make it healthier for you too. You will also learn some great cooking tips; I cook everything for my family and I always cook healthy homemade whole foods. You will be right in the kitchen with me and we'll do it together. Abbondanza!






No comments:

Post a Comment