Thursday, May 14, 2020

How To Remove Water Stains From Your Deck - NO SANDING! NO CHEMICALS! Quick & Easy

Well tis the season to stain decks! Sometimes, despite all the careful planning to pick just the right day for your outdoor project, an unexpected rain shower comes along and leaves white splotchy stains all over your newly-stained finish. That happened to me last summer, and I can tell you that nothing is more upsetting or frustrating than to see white spots and fading stain all over something you worked so hard to make look even and smooth. Every professional I consulted told me I would have to sand the stains and spots and recoat again with stain. Anyone who has ever stained a deck knows that this is not an easy undertaking. It's very easy to end up with an uneven finish of darker and lighter spots not to mention dealing with the risk of having the sanding dust sticking to the surfaces of a not-yet-cured finish. Well, after some thoughtful brainstorming on my part, I figured out a quick and easy way to remove those water stains and not ruin the finish of my deck and it did not involve sanding or any kind of chemical application, so it was a totally green approach. The best part is, it saved me tons of time and extra work and it came out beautiful! I share my special quick fix remedy with you in my video below. It works like a charm! When you're finished, your deck will look just as beautiful as it did before the rain water stained it. Please remember to like and share this video to help others.

-Linda
YouTips4U

Update October 21, 2020: It's been almost 18 months since I did this quick fix and my deck finish still looks absolutely beautiful! This deck gets a lot of sun and harsh weather too and it held up beautifully!




No comments:

Post a Comment