Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How to Make Your Own Homemade Blackhead Removal Pore Strips

Our pores get clogged with oils and dirt and dead skin cells. That mixture gets trapped inside our pores and gets hard, often causing what looks like a black dot or blackheads. Sometimes blackheads also trap bacteria and can lead to the formation of pimples. I have a great natural solution for unclogging your pores and removing those unwanted blackheads - using a pore strip regularly on your face on the areas where you have blackheads. However, pore strips you buy in the drugstore, such as Biore, are quite expensive. I have a terrific recipe that you can make in seconds to remove blackheads and it works just as good as the drugstore brand. It uses unflavored gelatin and milk. You mix the gelatine and milk together, heat it and apply to your blackhead areas. Please see my video for step by step instructions and how it works on YouTube. Here is the link for you: Make Homemade Blackhead Removal Pore Strips -- A Natural Treatment, Prevent Acne, Unclog Facial Skin.  You will love this treatment! It costs pennies for the ingredients and it really works. Not only does it remove blackheads, but it leaves your skin smooth and helps to tighten and shrink pores. You'll love the results! See you on YouTube, -YouTips4U

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Youtips!

    I love being a subscriber to your videos! I was wondering if you might consider doing a series on time management. You seem to be so highly motivated and fit so much into your day! It would be so awesome to get some tips on that topic. Thanks for all the work you do and the information you share!

    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it yesterday and it worked great. I did need more milk though, because my first mixture was like glue and I couldn't apply it to my skin. Thanks so much for this tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also did the same but as I have much than other so I have to go for scar treatment for scar removal .

    ReplyDelete
  5. another good way to remove blackheads is with egg white.

    Just whisk an egg white with your fork, apply a thin layer on your face using a brush, then put a paper tissue over it, and apply a second layer of egg white over the tissue.

    wait 15 minutes until it dries out and then peel off...

    OR.... using glue... has anyone tried this method?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Argh! I wanted to get a recipe i could use tonight. Ive tried the milk and jello thing, and it worked well. lol. but unfortunitly this time, i have no milk in the house..
    Romy, i would like to try the egg white thing, but i have no eggs in the house either. Man, im just a sad sad girl right now :/ lol
    I will however try it when i can! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete