Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Favorite Healthier Lemonade Recipe

I want to share with you my favorite summer recipe for lemonade. It's so refreshing on a hot day and it's also very good for you.

To make a big 12 oz. glass of my favorite healthier lemonade (use more of each to make a pitcher), all you need is water, one fresh lemon, and Ocean Spray Sweetened Cranberry Juice Cocktail (not the sugar free or light one).

1) Squeeze the lemon in a hand juicer. Pour the fresh lemon juice into your glass of water. This should be done to taste. Next pour Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail into the lemon and water mixture to sweeten to taste.

DELICIOUS!

This drink is a wonderful source of vitamin C and antioxidants. Also, the cranberry juice helps to flush bacteria out of the body including those that cause urinary tract infections.

You may also want to try adding cranberry juice to sweeten your tea. I love making iced green tea in the summer and I add cranberry juice to taste to sweeten it and lemon as well.

I hope you enjoy these simple recipes.

See you on YouTube,
-YouTips4U

No comments:

Post a Comment