Saturday, January 5, 2019

Barre Arm Workout For Lean, Defined, Sculpted Arms

Transform your arms with my easy-to-follow, high intensity barre arm workout video below. It's perfect for all ages and levels of experience. The exercises I show you in this video will tone, define, sculpt and slim your arms fast.  Like barre class, this targeted and energizing arm workout utilizes light weights and higher repetitions to focus specifically on toning, defining, and sculpting your arms. You will see results fast! I often get asked what I do to have lean, toned, defined arms, and I have to say that doing this barre exercise routine regularly is what helps me maintain my attractive arms.



Unfortunately, as we age, we often lose muscle tone and strength and the skin around our biceps and triceps can begin to sag causing what's referred to as "bat wings", but do not be discouraged if you are in that current condition because muscles have amazing response sensitivity to stimulus when challenged to do more and you would be surprised at how fast this workout will tone and define your arms.  You can do these exercises with weights or without weights; you will get the benefits either way, so it's up to you how much resistance you would like to add. If you do use weights, I recommend using 1,2,3,4, or 5 lb. dumbbells, or even water bottles if you don't have any weights. I usually use 1-3 pounds, not more than that if I want to make it through the entire workout! So start your year off by working out with me to my barre arms video for lean, toned, sculpted arms fast, and remember to subscribe to my channel because I have a lot more to come to help keep you inspired and motivated throughout the new year!

Happy New Year!

-Linda
YouTips4U




2 comments: