Tuesday, July 2, 2019

How To Heal Your Skin From Retin-A



Many women are now using the prescription acne medication Retin-A, or tretinoin, as an anti-aging treatment for the skin in an effort to ward off aging, reduce wrinkles, and fade hyperpigmentation and dark spots. However, as I have outlined in my video below, which is based on my own personal research from available public sources, Retin-A does little to mitigate wrinkles and prevent aging, and unfortunately, it can be extremely irritating to the skin. Many women have reported that they have experienced severe side effects like peeling, dryness, redness, soreness, thinning skin, and even problems with their meibomian glands in their eyes. Women have also reported that they look older from using it, not younger! Retin-A/tretinoin is a potent pharmeceutical drug, it is not a beauty product. It alters the differentiation process of cell renewal in the skin and is FDA approved for the treatment of severe acne. I explain all this and more in my video below. Based on my research and personal opinion which I shared with you in my video entitled Retin-A: Know The Risks and Side Effects,




I do not feel that Retin-A should be used for anti-aging of the skin. I believe it can actually age the skin because it disrupts and dries out your skin's essential layer and eventually thins it. If you are using Retin-A and suffering with its side effects, you may want to consider discontinuing using it and allow your skin to try to heal and restore itself. You can help that healing process with careful application of a healing occlusive like safflower oil. In my recent video below, entitled Amazing Benefits of Safflower Oil For Anti-Aging, I discuss the incredible healing power of safflower oil for the skin and its potent anti-aging benefits. If you are suffering from problematic side effects caused by Retin-A or tretinoin, or any other skin problem, you may want to give safflower oil a try to help heal and fortify your skin. You will learn so much about the amazing benefits of this natural beauty product for your skin and body in my video below. Please remember to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more helpful beauty tips! xo Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment