Sunday, July 28, 2019

What You MUST Know About Fire Extinguishers





In my latest video, I share very important information that EVERYONE should know about fire extinguishers. I share my story of a recent explosion that occurred in my home in the hopes that I can help prevent this from EVER happening to you. Had I known the things I share in my video, like fire extinguishers have a shelf life for one, I would never have had this devastation in my home. Fire extinguishers are very important to have in case of a fire in your home, however, you must be responsible in caring for them. Please watch the first half of this video to learn what you need to know about fire extinguishers and please remember to share this video to help others. The second part of this video is helpful for anyone who has had a fire extinguisher discharge in their home. I share how to safely and properly clean up the fire extinguisher residue and protect your health from the negative affects of the chemical powder residue. I share important information that I wished I had available when this happened to me so I hope you find my video helpful. Remember, the important thing is always life, family, and health. Things can always be replaced. Be smart, stay safe.

-YouTips4U





No comments:

Post a Comment