Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Colon Cancer Is On The Rise In Young Adults

A surprising fact is that colorectal cancer is rising in young adults. In fact, the American Cancer Society is now recommending that colorectal cancer screening begin at age 45 rather than age 50. March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month and it's important for your health to get screened because if colon cancer is caught early, the survival rate is 90%. Unfortunately, many people don't get screened  because not everyone wants to have a colonoscopy, which I discuss in my latest YouTube video. This video is based on my own personal experience and research. I take a comprehensive look into understanding the colon, colon cancer, and colon cancer screening tests, including an in-depth discussion of colonoscopy and its risks, side effects, and complications that you should be aware of. I want you to understand this vitally important area of the human body because it is critical for your health. Many think the colon is just responsible for waste, but it is so much more. It is actually being referred to as the second brain, and you will learn all about its amazing function and beauty in my video below.  I did a lot of research into this topic to help me decide on a screening method that was right for me and I share everything with you, including my choice for colorectal cancer screening. I want to help educate you and inspire you to take care of your health and to get screened. I hope this video will help you understand your colon as well as help you in your decision-making process of selecting screening test you feel comfortable with. Please share this video to help others.






No comments:

Post a Comment