Saturday, March 9, 2019

Healthy Gut Equals Healthy Body

Researchers are beginning to understand the vital importance of your gut microbiome to the overall health of your body. Your gut flora basically represents 80% of your immunity. It is where friendly bacteria, viruses, and fungi, live in harmony within the human body, helping to prevent disease, remove waste and toxins, and absorb nutrients. If your gut is not operating efficiently because of poor diet or lifestyle choices or due to medications, you may be susceptible to inflammations and diseases.  It's critically important that you understand this area of the body if you want to have good health, and that's why I created an in-depth comprehensive video on this subject. In my latest YouTube video entitled, What You Need To Know About Your Gut Health, Colon Cancer Screening, Colonoscopy, Cologuard | My Experience I share with you, in-depth research that I did into this subject area. You will learn so much about the beauty of the colon, polyps, and how colon cancer can develop. Knowledge is power. With knowledge you can take steps to prevent disease. I want to help educate you so that you can have a healthier life. I did this video because of my own experience with my doctors on getting screened for colon cancer, and I share that in this video as well my choice for colorectal cancer screening.  I hope you will watch it.  It will be very helpful for you going forward in life.

-YouTips4U





2 comments: