Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Why You Should Choose Cologuard Colorectal Cancer Screening Test

Learn about my experience with Cologuard Colorectal Cancer Screening test in my latest YouTube video below. I did some extensive research into the available recommended screening methods for detecting colon cancer after my doctor recommended I get a colonoscopy to screen for colon cancer. As many of you may know, if you are age 50 and over or age 45 and over and African American, your doctor will recommend that you be screened for colon cancer, and they almost always recommend you get a colonoscopy. However, based I my research, I learned that a colonoscopy is a highly invasive test that carries significant risks to your health, and many people feel uncomfortable having such an invasive test as a screening test. Unfortunately, because of that, many people simply don't get screened. Learn about colonoscopy and its risks and side effects in my video entitled:  Colonoscopy: What You Need To Know, Risks and Side Effects. You should know that if you don't feel uncomfortable having a colonoscopy, you have other effective alternatives to choose from and one of them is Cologuard. Cologuard is the latest FDA approved technology available in noninvasive screening tests. It's an at-home DNA stool test that you can do right in the privacy of your own home that screens your entire colon and rectum for colon cancer and precancerous polyps. Based on my research, which I share in my video below, I decided it was the best choice for me, and it may be for you too. It's very easy to use, highly accurate, and uses the latest in DNA technology to screen your stool for colon cancer and precancerous growths. Learn all about it, why I chose it, and my experience with it in my video below. You can learn more about the colon, colon cancer and all the available screening choices by watching my in-depth, comprehensive video entitled: Colon Cancer Screening: What You Need To Know About Colon Health, Colonoscopy, Cologuard | My Experience and Choice. I hope you find my below video on Cologuard helpful in your decision-making process of choosing the right colon cancer screening test for you. Please share this video with others to help spread awareness.





No comments:

Post a Comment