Monday, March 11, 2019

Is Colonoscopy The Best Choice For Colon Cancer Screening?

In my recent video entitled What You Need To Know About Your Gut Health, Colon Cancer Screening Tests, Colonoscopy, Cologuard | My Choice, I discuss important information you need to know for your decision-making process of selecting a colorectal cancer screening test that's right for you. My comprehensive and in-depth video is based on my own personal experience and comprehensive research into the subject of your colon health and getting screening for colon cancer. According to the United States Preventative Services Task Force Guidelines, you have several choices for getting screened for colon cancer that you should be aware of. I discuss each of these choices in my video to help you understand the strengths, weaknesses, and effectiveness of each screening test, so you can make the choice that's right for you. I also share with you my choice for screening tests based on all my research. Please be sure to watch this video before you decide to have a colonoscopy because there are risks and side effects that you should be aware of before you undergo that procedure. I hope you will watch the entire video because it contains critically important information that's vital for you to know if you want to have a healthy life. I hope you enjoy this educational journey as much as I did.

-YouTips4U



No comments:

Post a Comment