Monday, March 11, 2019

What You Need To Know Before You Have A Colonoscopy

Before you have a colonoscopy to screen for colon cancer, please watch my latest video below. It's an except from a comprehensive in-depth video I recently posted to my YouTube Chanel about Gut Health, Colon Cancer Screening Tests, including Colonoscopy and Cologuard, And My Choice For Getting Screened. The topic of the video below is the segment from that video on colonoscopy. I take an in-depth look at colonoscopy, how this procedure is performed, as well as discuss the risks, side effects, and complications of this screening test that you should be aware of before you undergo it. It is not a simple screening test. It is an invasive procedure that requires sedation and the emptying out of your entire digestive tract, which you will learn is not conducive to good health. I hope you will watch this video below as well as my full-length, in-depth video which is linked at the end of the colonoscopy video.

-YouTips4U



No comments:

Post a Comment